If your vehicle is built for off-road and has been lifted for clearance, stepping in and out of the vehicle can take more effort! Clearview® Power Boards provide a safe stepping surface without sacrificing all-important clearance!
These retractable side steps provide an easy and safe way to step in and out of your vehicle.
Clearview® Power Boards are fitted under the vehicle, running along the length of the vehicle between the wheel arches on both the driver and passenger sides.
Clearview® Power Boards are triggered by the vehicle’s door sensor. When the door opens, the Power Board is activated and automatically lowers up to 300mm, from door sill to lowered board (depending on model) to a convenient stepping height. When the door closes, the Power Board will automatically retract back to the body of the vehicle.
The inbuilt safety feature activates if any resistance is felt on the step resulting in the step holding its position. Opening and closing the door again will deactivate the Power Board’s safety stop.
With 300kg load capacity, safety cut off feature and IP68 rating on the motors, accessing your vehicle is as easy as one step up.
LC300 Series Power Board Features Include:
– A hefty 300kg load capacity per step
– 130mm wide x 1670mm Long steps
– Lowers up to 300mm (from door sill to lowered board)
– 3 mounting brackets on each side providing additional strength and durability for when you need it most.
– Safety cut off feature ensures that the Power Board holds its position if it senses any resistance during opening or closing.
– IP68 rated motors.
– No drilling of new holes required – designed to mount into existing OEM holes.
– Maintenance free
– Easy to clean!