The USB passthrough can be used for connection of a flash drive and charging devices. The charge rate is reliant on your head unit.
Both USB ports function independently, providing complete flexibility for the user.
Features include: Charge port
- 3.0Amp fast charge
- Audio USB (data) port
- Also has the ability to charge devices – charge rate is reliant on head unit)
- iOS and Android compatible
- Regulated and surge protected
- Operating voltage: 12-24 volts DC / USB output 3.0A 5.1 volts regulated
- USB passthrough (data/charging)
- USB 3.0A output (fast charging only)
- USB input cable 1mtr long
- Input power cables 600mm with 2.0A fuse
- The charge rate of the USB data/audio port is reliant on your head units output capability
- The 3.0A Fast charge USB is only for charging devices no data transfer is possible
- The data USB can be used for data transfers (connection of a flash drive) and charging
Red wire – USB Fast charger, positive wire can be connected to an ignition source so the unit is only powered once the vehicle is on (recommended); Black wire – Fit to vehicles negative circuit.