PWR’s intercooler and pipe kit is engineered to increase power and fuel economy in your Navara.
With the PWR kit we have seen an increased intercooler core face area of 93.87% resulting in an additional 64.79% of volume. PWR’s 68mm square face extruded tube core is a high ﬂow design providing less pressure drop across the core from inlet to outlet.
To prevent the expansion of the hoses under boost, PWR kits feature mandrel-bent, hard aluminium piping, matched with PWR’s signature CNC-machined ribbed outlets and high quality 5 ply silicone. PWR use premium stainless steel constant tension Murray clamps to prevent the hose blowing off.
When combined with a chip tune, PWR has seen torque ﬁgures of 477Nm achieved and 119KW at the wheels. That’s a 19% increase in KW and a 22% increase in torque.
PWR Performance Products are making full use of the laws of physics, developing several of the most efficient intercoolers in the world. PWR use a revolutionary seamless rounded leading edge tube design throughout the manufacturing process. These tubes have an integrated internal fin with a straight through design, which improves heat transfer for less pressure drop, resulting in higher flow and reduced lag time. PWR intercoolers are individually hand manufactured using 12 FPI (fins per square inch) and can be custom designed by in house design division or simply just replace your current OEM system for better flow and performance.
- 19% Power Increase with tune. (PWR achieved 119kW @ all wheels)
- 22% more Torque with tune. (PWR achieved 477Nm @ all wheels)
- Extruded tube & fin core for 53% less charge air pressure drop & increased efficiency.
- 93.87% core area increase.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- 5-Ply Silicone hoses.
- High quality Constant tension Murray Clamps.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
- Low restriction internal turbulators
- Leading edge tube wall thickness is efficient for strength
- Light weight
- Tube dimension (PWR use 55,68 and 81mm)
- Core Thickness configuration up to 159mm thick
- Flexibility of custom designs exactly to your needs
- World class TIG welding
- 10 working days for manufacturing
- State of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- Race and street proven performance
- Hi-tech CAD design division
- Pressured tested and guaranteed